Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

griffinoil

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was built 3/9 and arrived to the dealer today!
Congrats on your delivery!

The wait continues for me. My order was changed to Priority Code 01 by Ford on February 16. My dealer has eight allocations and two have been delivered. I am the only order in his book with Priority Code 01, yet it has still not been picked up/scheduled for production. I thought Priority Code 01 meant scheduling was imminent. Guess I was wrong.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your delivery!

The wait continues for me. My order was changed to Priority Code 01 by Ford on February 16. My dealer has eight allocations and two have been delivered. I am the only order in his book with Priority Code 01, yet it has still not been picked up/scheduled for production. I thought Priority Code 01 meant scheduling was imminent. Guess I was wrong.
Lots being scheduled. It will be put in front takes a good 30 days from going priority #1. My guess is yours will be picked up next week then built in may or june.

Mine went to #1 feb 1st took until March 9 to get VIN. Pre-scheduled week of April 10 now looks like build date April 19th but know how things changed but do think mine will be built in April.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m tracking 4 different VINs from Canada being delivered to various locations all over.
3 of them including mine no update since Feb 2nd still show In Production
1 updated on march 9 shows Built Awaiting shipping

I was speaking to my buddy who manages shipping company that brings these to Canada, he said there’s huge shortage of rail cars and Ford product is waiting for months to be shipped.

So in reality all this could be impacting further delays.
I'm close enough to Dearborn that it isn't shipped via rail, but by truck instead. So the wait for a rail car to be filled shouldn't be holding my particular truck up.

Irritating that they're pumping out R's with the new revised crank seal part but ignoring the ones that are 'built'. Ford is really trying to sour some of its highest paying customers, aren't they?

RDT-G23

Reaction score
Mine has been in production since the beginning of the week (3/20); I'm waiting for that "built" box to be checked...

Jww2124

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I think I would rather have them ship it to my dealer and have my dealer do the fix on the crank seal versus sitting in a parking lot for three more months.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
I’m still waiting…..dealer says computer chips …chat with ford performance doesn’t know. They seemed a little irritated? Let’s see what next week brings

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I’m still waiting…..dealer says computer chips …chat with ford performance doesn’t know. They seemed a little irritated? Let’s see what next week brings
This is nuts. It makes you wonder why/how trucks after yours go into, come out of production, but yours is held up since January? I can't understand this.