Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R order from last year was finally picked up (small town dealer got an allocation that they never thought they would get). VIN number and scheduled date of April 4th. The wait begins/continues!

OP
OP
G

griffinoil

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My R order from last year was finally picked up (small town dealer got an allocation that they never thought they would get). VIN number and scheduled date of April 4th. The wait begins/continues!
So it was picked up today, March 16?

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows ordered on 02/01/2023
Vin On 03/09/23
Scheduled week of April 10th for build.
I am #3 R at my dealer. The first 2 have been built and delivered.
#4 was called in same day mine was.

MrCarlson

Reaction score
The ford tracker is showing no build date today.

It happened to me today as well. The Ford tracker is messed up. I chatted with ford performance chat and they told me my build date moved from 3/24 to 3/27
That explains my issue. I checked again today and it pushed back till 4/7/23, which is a friday so I don't think It's real anyway (plus, I still haven't gotten a "your build is scheduled" email.

GenoTX

Reaction score
Ford is expecting to start up production of the R’s again in late Mar or Apr
I have been scouring the threads and see very little posted about this.
My understanding is that Ford schedules vehicles for production every Thursday.
For the last three or four weeks, it seems no new Raptor R’s have been scheduled for production.
I am number three at a large West Texas dealership (that has eight allocations), and the first two R’s have been delivered, so I am next.
THe General Manager told me three weeks ago that Ford had changed my Priority Code to 1, and therefore he thought scheduling was imminent. Now three Thursdays have passed and it’s crickets. Mine has not scheduled for production and I don’t see anyone on this forum recently reporting their R order has scheduled.
Is this 100% because of the transmission oil leak issue?
Any info would be appreciated.