Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrCarlson

Reaction score
I got my VIN and a build date a month ago, my dealer pointed it out. I have not gotten a "scheduled for production email" yet though. The weird thing is, the production date bounces all around. On the Vehicle tracking page, the last updated date is 3/3/23, but the "scheduled week of" date has changed 3 times since then. You would think that the "last updated date" would change every time the scheduled date changes. What's really odd is with the other new fords I have purchased recently (First Edition Bronco and Bronco Raptor) the "Scheduled week of" date has always been a monday. Right now it's a sunday, but was tuesday and saturday. I'm not sure what's going on.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my VIN and schedule on 3/6 with a build date of 3/21 and bounced around a couple of times. The new date is 3/24 which is a Thursday.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I got my VIN and a build date a month ago, my dealer pointed it out. I have not gotten a "scheduled for production email" yet though. The weird thing is, the production date bounces all around. On the Vehicle tracking page, the last updated date is 3/3/23, but the "scheduled week of" date has changed 3 times since then. You would think that the "last updated date" would change every time the scheduled date changes. What's really odd is with the other new fords I have purchased recently (First Edition Bronco and Bronco Raptor) the "Scheduled week of" date has always been a monday. Right now it's a sunday, but was tuesday and saturday. I'm not sure what's going on.
Mine is this Sunday, same thing…

MrCarlson

Reaction score
I checked the vin tracker again today... "update date" is today, "scheduled week of" is blank now. I guess I'm back to square 1 (this has happened to me before in the last month)

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ford tracker is showing no build date today.
I checked the vin tracker again today... "update date" is today, "scheduled week of" is blank now. I guess I'm back to square 1 (this has happened to me before in the last month)
It happened to me today as well. The Ford tracker is messed up. I chatted with ford performance chat and they told me my build date moved from 3/24 to 3/27

SteveW

Reaction score
Scheduling is important. Now about delivery. Mine was built and shipped to holding yard 3 weeks ago. Still there unless what Ford told the dealer was not accurate. The wait goes on

mattyice

Reaction score
Gave my name to dealer to get on a list a few years ago as soon as rumors were out about an R being made. Was #2 on their list.

Order confirmed 11/9 when they got a confirmed allocation.
Scheduled week of 3/6 (found out mid feb when dealer told me I got a VIN assigned)
Built 3/10
Shipped 3/10 -
Estimated delivery to dealer 3/30-4/14: all Per online vehicle tracker.

Who knows when it’ll arrive. I doubt it went strait from the line to a rail car on the same day. But it’ll supposedly be here soon!