Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawpurv99

Reaction score
Anyone have an R delivered last week? and has anyone been bumped out again or are build dates actually happenning?
No progress...unfortunately, mine is still showing as last updated February 9th and "In Production" January 27, 2023. Amazing how there is no update or info. I'm almost at the 1 year mark since order date.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine updated yesterday to in production with build date of 6/12
I have heard multiple things from F-P
Prior i was told my truck would roll off line 6/12. Yesterday another F-P person said it would go into production 6/12 and take 3-7 days to completion. Not sure what is correct but hoping the sooner.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP chat and depends on who you speak to sometimes have no clue. They said the same thing to me. My truck had a production date of 5/25 and was built on 5/25 and dispatched from the factory three days later for shipping.

kiman44

Reaction score
Anyone have an R delivered last week? and has anyone been bumped out again or are build dates actually happenning?
I have been bumped since Jan. Many times. This time, it has held, and I should be in production today, according to the FP person I chatted with yesterday.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you ask your dealer to sign you up for VInView real-time updates. For example, the tracker still showing Built, VINViewer updates this Morning - Vehicle received (R1) location New Boston - 5M , Compound Exit (OA) ETA to dealer 6/15

GregFoutz

Reaction score
Mine is finally scheduled to build. been a long wait. ordered in august last year so getting close to a full year. it was scheduled to build 2 other times and got pushed back with a blank schedule date but the other day it updated again. Hope it comes finally. I have some plans for this one.

Attachments

• RaptorROrder.png
    RaptorROrder.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 25

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is finally scheduled to build. been a long wait. ordered in august last year so getting close to a full year. it was scheduled to build 2 other times and got pushed back with a blank schedule date but the other day it updated again. Hope it comes finally. I have some plans for this one.
Congrats! Looks like a twin to mine?
Same dealer?