Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

griffinoil

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like scheduling for orders with allocation (that have not been previously picked up for scheduling) has been suspended.
I have an order that's been sitting in Priority Code 01 for months.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Seems like scheduling for orders with allocation (that have not been previously picked up for scheduling) has been suspended.
It's been mentioned more than once on here that a Priority Code for the R doesn't mean jack.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason for that is ALL R's were on hold from early March.
When was yours changed to Priority 1? Was yours changed to 1 before or after February 1st?

OP
OP
G

griffinoil

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer has several (more than six) allocations. So far two R's have been delivered, one is built awaiting shipment. Mine is next - with an available allocation.
My priority code was moved to 01 AFTER February 1.
I echo the fact that Priority Code means everything at the dealer level. It determines the pecking order at your dealer if your dealer has allocations available.
Many on this Forum are reporting that their R's with an existing scheduled date for production (although some were moved to later dates), have been built, shipped and delivered recently, so there is not a hold on manufacturing the R, just looks like there is a hold on any new scheduling.

mph4

Reaction score
That's consistent with what I've heard and pieced together, and it's exactly why I am looking at just getting a regular Raptor on a lot somewhere to tide me over because I think it is increasingly very likely that if my order gets built at all, it'll roll over to MY24.

simaster

Reaction score
Nope but they are a close 2nd to peoria. Only 1 dealer in town I will ever do business with.
Im in the valley and don't have a good take on dealers. I've only used valley dealers for service and have had mixed results. Who do you recommend?