Raptor R price guessing game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait what…… GT status for an “R”? I will honestly admit I have zero inside sources; however, a $200k Gen3 Raptor with a V8 would alienate just about everyone in this board. I don’t think pulling Carroll out of the ground and signing each dashboard would get you a $200k rig….
I think there are plenty on this board that could swing the $200K without batting an eye. There's an abundance of wealth here that may not be in your face, but it is there. I imagine at any price between $100k-$250K the truck sales will still outpace allocation.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what we’ve seen with the mules, I can’t imagine a full on Baja Truck that is purpose built using the “R” moniker. There is a linear alignment of Ford’s purpose built vehicles (GT, CobraJet) between practical application and cost and those costs are significant. The Bronco DR is estimated north of $200 and that is an off road specific rig. Again I have no inside information and I think it’ll be a Gen3, 37 with the V8 at around $98k. Just my own thoughts, but I’ve been wrong before ;)

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait what…… GT status for an “R”? I will honestly admit I have zero inside sources; however, a $200k Gen3 Raptor with a V8 would alienate just about everyone in this board. I don’t think pulling Carroll out of the ground and signing each dashboard would get you a $200k rig….

The Raptor "R" won't be 200k. I am speculating that the starting MSRP will be $74,690

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They still have a flood of people paying ridiculous ADM's for V6 Gen 3 raptors. Why would they buy emissions credits when they can barely find the parts to build the V6 trucks? Unfortunately, I don't think it will ever be built.

Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, come now. I have read that the Raptor R will be powered by a V8, and of course everyone with anything remotely close to an informed and biased opinion knows that V8s are "boat anchors." No one will buy it!
;)