Raptor R price guessing game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Strictly talking msrp, what’s your best guess? I’m going to call my shot and say it will start a hair over 80k. Loaded up with carbon fiber this and that they will no doubt break into the six figures.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
If it comes in a 35 package base will be $85k if only 37 than we are looking just under $100k and that would be loaded in an 801a type config.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Whatever the upper limit on MSRP for the ’22 is, I’d say add +$15,000 for -JUST- the power train.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95,000-103,000 MSRP My guess it will be almost fully loaded with a few stand alone options thats the reason for my spread.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many things in play here, and one great data point we have was the initial gen 3 reveal which talked about an “off road use only” Raptor. This was panned by the media and enthusiasts enough for Ford to walk back that comment. In reality, seeing what Ford did on the bronco (made a v8 for off road only) adds to the idea that I believe the R will be just the same… 150 or 200 made and for pure off-road use only. Sort of like the cobra jet philosophy too…
With the above said, I don’t think an R (if ever produced) will be available under $150k.
So, options are a TRX (can get under msrp now), or a PaxPower truck. I think the TRX is the winner there too though for price (incorporating the lower fuel economy too).