Raptor R price guessing game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
agreed hopefully. optioned out at about 90-95. then the crappy part. the dreaded dealer markup

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
think of the R as a package. Like the GT350R. If there are any options on the R I think it will be one. Like a glass panel roof or something relative small. And no way this truck (if made) competes with a TRX in price. A 37PP is already 84K. This is going to be way way more expensive than a TRX

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am guessing they will keep it under 100k, but depends on mods they do. If just an engine upgrade with different wheels/stickers and that to a loaded 37 package. Should be just under 100k. I agree with only maybe a couple options roof, bedliner etc Keep it simple and just make the darn things.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats about what I feel. base now is 64500. it'll be be the same but the R package will be 15k-20k for the motor package and everything that goes with it ei maybe a different hood and cowl. but you'll have to have the 37's etc etc. like another posted there won't be many options left out that you have to get. just under 100.

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
I know a dealer here...good friends with him. Says they will sell for near 200k at some dealers in the south...he said some dealers will likely auction them off.

Dealer here may actually sell raffle tickets and raffle them off.

He said said he can sell 2,500 tickets at $100 each no problem.

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
V8 F150s are not rare, nor are V8 Raptors.

The guys paying the ADM when they hit the lots are buying for **** measuring purposes. Once the ADM people have their trucks, it'll be about $15K above the V6 models.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think this just made the currently vaporware Raptor R at least 50% likely to be scrubbed.
https://wtop.com/business-finance/2...el-economy-standards-to-fight-climate-change/

TLDR: fuels standards being upped to an average of 40mpg.

I’m not endorsing or opposing the rule here, just reporting it. I think it likely why the supercharged Dodges are going away and this makes it very, very, very inconvenient for Ford to follow through on a tier one, limited production, road going super-truck. Sure, it should be a MY22, before the rule takes effect, but this is going to require the manufacturers to go to a much more stringent ‘budget’ on gas guzzlers. By ‘gas guzzlers’ I mean ICE powered, not trying to say anything about efficiency here.