Raptor R price guessing game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to a Ford dealer meeting from a few weeks ago, dealers were told MSRP would be between 95-105 depending on options.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you care how much one is, you won’t be able to afford one! If it is under 100k, why would you even want one, won’t be anything special at that price. $250K and up and then you’ll have something nobody else has.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you care how much one is, you won’t be able to afford one! If it is under 100k, why would you even want one, won’t be anything special at that price. $250K and up and then you’ll have something nobody else has.

I for one, do not care what others have. I'll take a V8 powered Gen 3 even if everyone on my block has one.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I for one, do not care what others have. I'll take a V8 powered Gen 3 even if everyone on my block has one.
WEll, I'm pretty certain there will be more EV's or Hybrids than v8's in your neighborhood when and if the R shows up.

OP
OP
TXAG

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I dunno, I care how much they are going to be and can afford one. I don't have any interest putting a 250k raptor in the daily driving/off road rotation. I also don't have any interest in buying a 250k raptor as a collector item to garage and not use. Under 100k and would probably throw it in the rotation.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, keep it under 100k and I'd take it and use it as the truck it was intended to be. With any luck my MY22 order gets delayed enough to push to MY23 with first dibs at a raptor R allocation....

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, keep it under 100k and I'd take it and use it as the truck it was intended to be. With any luck my MY22 order gets delayed enough to push to MY23 with first dibs at a raptor R allocation....
I don't think there will be any luck involved with getting MY22 order delayed....looks like a given.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
odds are the price will have to compete with the TRX. unfortunately with the dealer markup and the demand of it in this current climate it will be pushed up to 125k or more. id rather get a 911 for that price. just my thoughts. if they get it out this year it will be so limited. if it lasts for a few years I may try to get one the last model year. other wise ill stick with what I have. at this point 2018. hopefully I will get the 2022 sometime this summer I ordered. we'll see.