Raptor R out in the wild!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance brought a Raptor R and some Raptor Broncos to Silver Lake State Park last weekend. Got some good shots of each! You can hear the R’s exhaust pretty well around the 3:48 mark.

F-150 Raptor R and Bronco Raptor out in the Wild!

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance brought a Raptor R and some Raptor Broncos to Silver Lake State Park last weekend. Got some good shots of each! You can hear the R’s exhaust pretty well around the 3:48 mark.

Nice! What was your favorite color on the R? I ordered an Avalanche, but my order has not been scheduled yet. Contemplating switching to a different color. Would love to see these trucks in the wild.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the carbonized gray metallic and silver the best because I like neutral colors for my vehicles lol. But the code orange is awesome in person especially with the black trim. The azul gray has a little too much blue for my tastes. I think I saw an avalanche a few years ago, I think it reminded me of a concrete, flat gray, type color.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sounds amazing. I still don't mind the Ecoboosts though.