Raptor R Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agate Black or Iconic Silver Metallic for Raptor R? Opinions please, probably gonna paint fender flairs to match body.
Go black. Then you don't have to paint the fenders. I think on lighter colors like silver, contrasting fenders look better than color matched anyways

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m with @dmb359 however I think black looks best with paint matched flares. Personally think iconic shows off the body lines the best but beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. So what do I know??

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had IS minus graphics on my 37….. I ordered the R exactly the same way.. looks stealth !!

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an Oxford White gen 3 now, and originally ordered my R in Avalanche because of my excitement over the color.

However, after looking at pictures online at length, I went with Iconic Silver because of how well it showed off the body lines, how clean it looks while dirty (hooray silver), and deleted the graphics for a understated look.

Imagine the look when a TRX owner misses it's an R and hears the predator rev...

Last edited: