Raptor R Order Delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kellymonahan

Reaction score
I texted with Ford Production the last couple of days about two Raptor Rs, one I ordered and another random
VIN number. They both have been "stuck" in production for over 105 days. They said that both were waiting for
chips but would still be delivered between May 14-May 20th.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford is maintaining the full-year 2023 performance expectations that the company first articulated in early February: for adjusted EBIT of $9 billion to $11 billion and adjusted free cash flow of about $6 billion. Ford Model e; and EBIT approaching $6 billion for Ford Pro, which would be nearly twice its 2022 earnings.
u can wait for your raptor!!!!!!!!!!

greg348

Reaction score
Has anyone taken a delivery of a Raptor R in the last 2 months?

I have a Vin, but my order was bumped twice in April, then to May 15th and now to June 12th.

Any information is appreciated.
Mine was built on 2/6 and no update sunce 2/7.
I was told it is on hold for quality issues and shipping is very slow. Im guessing it is the oil leak issue

Reaction score
Same boat here too. Been in Production since late January. Dealership says it keeps getting pushed back due to chip shortages. Perhaps they meant January 2024? It says my truck is sitting in Lot 59, Dearborn. Who knows.

iconRR

Reaction score
Truck and invoice produced on 01 27 - then crickets.
No bed spray or tonneau cover ordered to initially avoid production delays. New (second) invoice produced on 03 30 2023. No communications since, other than rumors of oil leaks on the Forum. Frustrating - but no end in sight. Keep reading that early January and February R's will be released in May or June, but no communication from Ford to confirm.