Raptor R Order Delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wh77

Reaction score
Has anyone taken a delivery of a Raptor R in the last 2 months?

I have a Vin, but my order was bumped twice in April, then to May 15th and now to June 12th.

Any information is appreciated.

Reaction score
This happened with the Bronco too. Also the '24 Mustang is rapidly being pushed back for production as well. Ford is not stupid, this is done on purpose, to build a larger want than needed. Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
… done on purpose, to build a larger want than needed. Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Maybe. Maybe not. Having worked in corporate America, I can say definitively that there no such thing as too much revenue this quarter. Sitting on inventory to build demand is the kind of thing that gives a corporate CFO nightmares.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How's that working out for Bud Light and Fox?
Were there any men in America drinking Bud Light before the furor? Even regular Bud is disgusting. No hops at all. Tastes like brackish swamp water. If it becomes the new trans beverage of choice, sales could double or triple.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Were there any men in America drinking Bud Light before the furor? Even regular Bud is disgusting. No hops at all. Tastes like brackish swamp water. If it becomes the new trans beverage of choice, sales could double or triple.

Not my beer of choice and would rather have water if that's the only option. But my point remains. Not all publicity is good publicity.