Raptor R order allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgrant0209

Reaction score
I would hope that is the process. that would be a great idea for ford. that would help to keep the dealerships' owners and their employees from keeping them all for themselves. since I cant imagine they'd make a lot of them. allocations may be so low I could see that happening. if you didn't have an in with a dealer or with the way this ADM crap is going an unlimited cash flow only they would get them. which would suck.
I got one in yesterday so I am very happy

acb

Reaction score
My question is …..
my dealer is a long time friend so I’m sure what he’s telling me is true so my question is, without a allocation, as far as my dealer knows….how come ford sent me a conformation email stating my raptor r order has been accepted, then (45) days later there sending me a apology letter for delays. So back to my question if ford wasn’t acknowledging my order why is ford sending me updated emails.
i no when I ordered my 37pp they sent emails as well and it took about 8 months but I did get my truck. My dealer never had a allocation for the 37pp. He had one for just the 35 raptor, but he still put my order in as a 37 and ford built it. So I’m just very confused as to how ford decides what trucks and what dealers get certain truck??? Just hoping they are sending the emails because they are planning on building me a raptor r. Not to flip but to actually enjoy. Anyway thanks for reading and hopefully someone can give me some insight