Raptor R Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am going to be that guy I never leave anything stock. Hoping for a nasty catback, intake, maybe a pulley and tune I heard a rumor the new TRX is 787 hp so can't be left in the dust :)

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a catback depending on what Borla or Corsa has available. Other than that, tint and PPF.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will leave the engine alone, will get a extended warranty on that future grenade. May finally spring for some Innov8 forged wheels. Tint, ceramic, ppf on the front and trim etc

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am going to be that guy I never leave anything stock. Hoping for a nasty catback, intake, maybe a pulley and tune I heard a rumor the new TRX is 787 hp so can't be left in the dust :)
The 787hp TRX is a package from a dealer. Lots of TRX guys throw on a pulley and tune and are making around 800 hp. I would imagine that'll be the same for the R. Look into GT500 modifications and it'll give you a good sense of what will be available for power.