Raptor R in Parking Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RDT-G23

RDT-G23

Reaction score
Measure it before you sign the final documents.
That is certainly one way to attack this. That said, I’ll have at least 3-500 who have taken delivery before me, many on this forum. Rather than wait until delivery day, why wouldn’t I ask someone to measure? Can O’ Corn..

C Muniz

Reaction score
Bro, you seriously think a Raptor R wouldn’t fit in a 7’ garage? Before my Raptor, I had a Tacoma with a 6” lift and 35’s and still fit in downtown Houston 7’ garage. Btw, my Tacoma sat higher than my Raptor.

OP
OP
RDT-G23

RDT-G23

Reaction score
4B091292-26DE-4DEC-8F17-7D15456512EA.jpeg
This post was on another height related thread-and is troubling. If the R is even a burp taller than it the 37” is shown to be in the post above, I’m toast. I won’t chance it… An inch and a half is just too little for me to trust.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
View attachment 390084
This post was on another height related thread-and is troubling. If the R is even a burp taller than it the 37” is shown to be in the post above, I’m toast. I won’t chance it… An inch and a half is just too little for me to trust.
Well just drive the Escalade to downtown Houston. Better that one get stolen than R anyways.

OP
OP
RDT-G23

RDT-G23

Reaction score
None of this will work. I need a measurement. As much as I hate to do it-I won’t buy it if it doesn’t go into the garage.

OP
OP
RDT-G23

RDT-G23

Reaction score
For someone asking for help you sure are acting like a spoiled little brat
I won’t drop this kind of money if the vehicle doesn’t fit my needs. If this is spoiled, I’m not sure what to say. I’m simply asking if someone who has taken delivery could measure their R’s height, nothing more. Regardless, buying or not buying a Ford truck won’t have a material impact on my life.

OP
OP
RDT-G23

RDT-G23

Reaction score
Measure it before you sign the final documents.
At this point, that is the plan. I found somebody in the parking garage who drives a 2021 F250. His truck is 81.5” to the top edge of the satellite radio “black boxes” at the back of the cab. (He has slightly rubbed one or both of those black antenna boxes at a couple of points in the garage, which is concerning); I can’t have that, like ever) I think I’m OK, but sure would appreciate it if someone who has taken delivery could measure to the top of one of those black antenna boxes on the top of a Raptor R cab.