Raptor R front bumper piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charbert

Reaction score
Is this part I have circled a separate piece or part of the bumper assembly? I like how it is black on the R and wondering if I can just swap it onto my non R. If so, would there be a part number for it that I can order it already in the black, or does Ford paint this? Can you order the sensors in black too?

PS, not my truck. Saw it at the shop doing my level kit for 37's.

CIrcle on R.jpg

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this part I have circled a separate piece or part of the bumper assembly? I like how it is black on the R and wondering if I can just swap it onto my non R. If so, would there be a part number for it that I can order it already in the black, or does Ford paint this? Can you order the sensors in black too?

PS, not my truck. Saw it at the shop doing my level kit for 37's.

View attachment 403103
Its the same one as on non R Gen3. Its not only black but the paint line is lower closer to the skid plate. Just paint yours

erniecsays

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found a takeoff from bumper shell and getting it painted to match the R paint scheme, i’ll post some pictures when i put it back on

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you paint it on the truck? Spray or brush? If so, what did you do to mask off the other portions?
What color plasti-dip?

looks great.

Thanks! Matte black plastidip, I used almost 2 spray cans to get a few coats on both the bumper and skid plate. I removed the 3 lower portions (the lower grille and plastic piece on either side) they are just held on with push clips. Everything else I just used blue tape.

IMG_2957.jpeg

Last edited:

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Matte black plastidip, I used almost 2 spray cans to get a few coats on both the bumper and skid plate. I removed the 3 lower portions (the lower grille and plastic piece on either side) they are just held on with push clips. Everything else I just used blue tape.

View attachment 405069
Thanks for the tips. I’ll be doing this as well.

erniecsays

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 405069
did you plasti dip the parking sensors as well? do they still work?