Raptor R Dyno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know that raptor r #’s are within reach on an ecoboost truck.
Until you replace the OEM supercharger with the new whipple 3.8 and increase the HP to 1000+

OP
OP
FoxNotch

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until you replace the OEM supercharger with the new whipple 3.8 and increase the HP to 1000+

That will be a beast for sure with that, doesn’t give a price.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet you are pumped. I would be
Super pumped! I feel like a kid again on an extended Christmas Eve that will never end!!! The wait is killing me!!!

Looking forward to picking it up; then it will be headed to a local PPF installer to get wrapped in XPEL stealth; then to RPG Off-road to do the suspension mods and install the front and rear bumpers; and then finally to whipple to get the engine mods and tune done… lol

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Super pumped! I feel like a kid again on an extended Christmas Eve that will never end!!! The wait is killing me!!!

Looking forward to picking it up; then it will be headed to a local PPF installer to get wrapped in XPEL stealth; then to RPG Off-road to do the suspension mods and install the front and rear bumpers; and then finally to whipple to get the engine mods and tune done… lol
I hope to pick up a used one once the economy collapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts