Raptor R Daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I called. Talked to a "sales rep". He had to get back to me. He did. Said no more Rs available. I asked about the allocation for 8 Rs. He was a little convoluted but said yea, we are a big dealer and Ford gave them some "left over" R allocations no one else wanted.

FWIW

Sam
That guy needs to get kicked square in the nuts. Left over R allocations...GTF outta her w/ that s*h*i*t*e.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you found one. Last I saw posted you were looking for a hail mary deal.
Good for you.
Who is YOUR dealer? ADM?

Sam
Found 1 allocation in Texas and one in Oregon. I took both. One was MSRP due to a screwup they owed me. Second was $20 over.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer got 1 R allocation and it's mine. I will daily drive it, .8 miles to my shop from my house. My 2015 king ranch I bought new had 47k miles when I traded it in this past March on my raptor. I also have an old muscle car collection to drive when the need arises. I love dd'ing my 2022 raptor so much I hardly think of the hotrods anymore.