Raptor R button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
How do you get your settings to save . I can’t get them to save for some reason

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you got to hold down the R button and will prompt you if it has been saved.

OP
OP
gto19

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried that and nothing ever saves . I will try again

Thanks

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try this....

Choose your settings first. exhaust, suspension, steering.

Then press the R button once to bring up the screen. Then hold the R button until it saves the settings.

Once saved, you press the R button to bring up all your preset settings. Must press after you start the truck each time. Does not turn on when truck starts unfortunately....maybe a forscan code can fix, not sure!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try this....

Choose your settings first. exhaust, suspension, steering.

Then press the R button once to bring up the screen. Then hold the R button until it saves the settings.

Once saved, you press the R button to bring up all your preset settings. Must press after you start the truck each time. Does not turn on when truck starts unfortunately....maybe a forscan code can fix, not sure!
Well that’s almost a waste if you have to push a button each ignition cycle

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Well that’s almost a waste if you have to push a button each ignition cycle
Naw, it's a good thing. 2 quick taps of the button and i am sport mode and baja exhaust. Otherwise you would have to look at the screen and toggle up and down for each setting. I don't use it but about once a week, it's perfect. I sure don't want it starting in baja exhaust in the mornings.

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naw, it's a good thing. 2 quick taps of the button and i am sport mode and baja exhaust. Otherwise you would have to look at the screen and toggle up and down for each setting. I don't use it but about once a week, it's perfect. I sure don't want it starting in baja exhaust in the mornings.

there is a setting for startup in quiet mode. I think there should also be a toggle in the same section for startup in R mode if one chooses.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is how I have mine setup too and agree is nice. Also have quiet mode remote startup set from 9pm to 9am.