Raptor R available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

berto2323

Reaction score
Very late to the party. Never had interest until now. Any leads on an R? Willing to do 30k ADM. Will pay if someone knows a dealer or individual with an actual allocation
Are you still looking for an R? I have 2 coming. When I thought my original order wasn't going to get an allocation, I panicked and went in search of a 2nd at another dealer. As luck would have it, they both are coming. I had to pay adm's on both.

ltheman

Reaction score
Are you still looking for an R? I have 2 coming. When I thought my original order wasn't going to get an allocation, I panicked and went in search of a 2nd at another dealer. As luck would have it, they both are coming. I had to pay adm's on both.
What color?

OP
OP
N

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
Messaged you