Raptor R Available in 35, 37 or both?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dvm

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows the answer. Figured someone here is on the inside and would know.

Do you think the R will be available in both the 35 and 37, or only the 37?

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody knows anything about the R yet. I don’t even know if it will actually be produced (I’ll believe it when I see it) and I would be one of the guys to buy it.
Given your question though, I doubt that the R would have what a base Raptor has for tires.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody has any inside information, the R probably isn't even made of clay yet. I doubt Ford would make 2 tire options for the R , it should be a top tier Raptor edition only. But since we are all hoping for something spectacular, I vote 40" offroad rated tires only.
View attachment 170023
Why would Ford do that when 90% of the guys saying they will want for an R won’t even take it off road lol.... all of the guys wanting the R so far have been pavement queens lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would Ford do that when 90% of the guys saying they will want for an R won’t even take it off road lol.... all of the guys wanting the R so far have been pavement queens lol
These guys wanting princess pavement queens haven't seen the price of it yet. They won't be able to afford their daily latte's and the mortgage payments on the R, shit, the ADM on one of those could buy you a good used Gen 1 or 2!! :rotflmao:

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys wanting princess pavement queens haven't seen the price of it yet. They won't be able to afford their daily latte's and the mortgage payments on the R, shit, the ADM on one of those could buy you a good used Gen 1 or 2!! :rotflmao:
I could be mistaken but didn’t Ford release an off road only version of the Gen 1 Raptor? I know they did it with the mustang

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be mistaken but didn’t Ford release an off road only version of the Gen 1 Raptor? I know they did it with the mustang

Not really, Ford marketed the tack only Mustangs that you could go into a dealer and order. The off road only Gen 1 Raptors/ offroad ecoboost F150s were produced in partnership with Foutz and weren't available by going into Ford to order.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They did not release an off road version of the Gen 1, but they did the Marketing for one and even included pictures of it, but it never made it to production.
This is the only one, but it was used by racing teams only for baja, not the general public.1622919857786.png
1622919913058.png

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm on board with the R, hopefully it is as badazz as i think it will be , If not looks like TRX . I have 2 nice raptors that ride very nice . I'm ready for some speed no replacement for Displacement+Boost.