Raptor R Assault 06/01/23 Group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seemed like they all handled the terrain the same. We did get sideways on the Baja course a few times with the extra torque.
We sent it for sure a bunch that day the R is a monster. Had the new burning smell after the Baja stuff lol. Cool pic of us jumping the R I was pilot on that one. Should have did 4wd and sent it on the jump lol.

OP
OP
bbarnesnc

bbarnesnc

Reaction score
We sent it for sure a bunch that day the R is a monster. Had the new burning smell after the Baja stuff lol. Cool pic of us jumping the R I was pilot on that one. Should have did 4wd and sent it on the jump lol.
You were... The crazy part was it landed so smooth we kept thinking we didn't even get it off the ground.

BobA

Reaction score
It was interesting all of the trucks are 37s. By the time we drove the Baja Course it had about 6-8 inches of mud on it. It was moist.
I was also there in the non-R. I will say once the rain came I really didn't care about how fast I was going on the Baja Track and just tried to slide as much as I could. That Utah mud is sticky.

mud.jpg

Bigtrim

Reaction score
The R that I drove only had 250 miles on it when we left the shop on 6/1. Thanks to Kyle, Mike, Jake, and Jen for demonstrating how extremely capable the Raptor and Raptor R trucks are off road. The fun factor was off the charts! I came home to good news, my R is home from the dealership and as of today does not appear to be leaking oil! It could use a splash of Utah mud though!!

Anyone up for a road trip?
Would go back in a second, Let’s do it again!!

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the R class 7-14-23. Very worthwhile experience!
R,
HAP

Attachments

• Lunch Photo.jpg
    Lunch Photo.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 30
  • R Jump.jpg
    R Jump.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 29

BobA

Reaction score
All you R guys at Assault sold me on the upgrade. Traded in for the R yesterday. Looks like I will be heading to Utah again this year.

Attachments

• IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 13