Raptor R Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop

Reaction score
What’s goin on fellow Raptor Brothers,

Have any of you guys been hearing dealerships taking Raptor R allocations in your area? I just got asked if I wanted to put a deposit of 1k for an allocation, no build sheet, price or spec tho. Sounds like click bait lol but asking what you guys think?

Attachments

• E9414697-4DBD-4B24-8A23-EBDE489A5EB2.jpeg
    E9414697-4DBD-4B24-8A23-EBDE489A5EB2.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 92

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no way they can guarantee you an allocation. We don’t even know how many Ford is going to produce yet. It is possible it could be an extremely limited production vehicle. No one knows at this point.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
There is no way they can guarantee you an allocation. We don’t even know how many Ford is going to produce yet. It is possible it could be an extremely limited production vehicle. No one knows at this point.
Announcement going out tomorrow morning at 6am EST I believe

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no way they can guarantee you an allocation. We don’t even know how many Ford is going to produce yet. It is possible it could be an extremely limited production vehicle. No one knows at this point
Announcement going out tomorrow morning at 6am EST I believe
What kind of announcement? As in Ford reveals the Raptor R or some sort of communication from Ford to the dealers?

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll send you my paypal and you can send me 1k instead because I have as much of a chance of getting you a Raptor R than that dealer.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone really think a $1K deposit is going to a hold a ultra limited Raptor R allocation when the bidding war starts? Salesman will say anything.
I would definitely put down 1k ( especially if it is refundable) but even if it’s not, ( it’ll worth just 800 next year) for a chance to get an R

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely put down 1k ( especially if it is refundable) but even if it’s not, ( it’ll worth just 800 next year) for a chance to get an R
You can Paypal me $1,000 then and have about an equal chance.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can Paypal me $1,000 then and have about an equal chance.
I orderEd two 22MY RAPTORS over the phone with 1k deposits (one in October one in December) without knowing if they have an allocation and both in production right now. So yes I would take that risk