Raptor R allocation... I have a buyer willing to spend $15k to $20k ADM tops... feel free to DM me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So on a $110,000 truck one is willing to pay $130,000? This whole ADM thing leaves me scratching my head.

If I had a 7 figure salary, I don't think I'd be too worried about paying an extra $20k.

Hell, whom I kidding. If I had a 7 fig salary, I probably would still care, as my plan would be to work another 5 years max and retire.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And people wonder why we have 40 year high inflation and are heading into a recession.

IDIOT.

Thanks for the education. I thought it had to do with high energy costs and the government flooding the money supply. But nope, it's people doing the same thing they've been doing over the last 40+ years...paying high dollar on high demand/ low supply vehicles. Except now it's causing inflation?

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone who can afford 150k vehicle probably isn’t an idiot, financially speaking.

Swazimotto

Reaction score
I have turned down two offers at $10k ADM. One in Wi and one in MN, and both used the caveat that they wanted to build new customer bases. I don't think this starts a great new relationship. I am stubborn, but it's a principle for me at this point. Would I be willing to pay more than MSRP? Maybe a little, but this is out of hand, IMO. I will continue to try and find an allocation for MSRP. I have seen a lot of successful MSRP transactions posted that give me hope. I do have some stress that I will miss the bus entirely due to my self-imposed constraints. Here is to hoping!

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have turned down two offers at $10k ADM. One in Wi and one in MN, and both used the caveat that they wanted to build new customer bases. I don't think this starts a great new relationship. I am stubborn, but it's a principle for me at this point. Would I be willing to pay more than MSRP? Maybe a little, but this is out of hand, IMO. I will continue to try and find an allocation for MSRP. I have seen a lot of successful MSRP transactions posted that give me hope. I do have some stress that I will miss the bus entirely due to my self-imposed constraints. Here is to hoping!
10k ADMs for a Raptor R?

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They weren't really 10k ADMs...

Status
Not open for further replies.