Raptor R Allocation- ADM expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all, anyone know of a dealer with an allocation for a Raptor R? I know the topic has been beaten to death but I’ve accepted I’ll be paying the markup of anywhere of 15-25k so if anyone knows of one I’d even be happy to pay them a finders fee once secured.

Cheers!
I hope it’s that low. Usually 50-100k

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if someone offered you $100K over MSRP for YOUR Raptor R you would tell them "nah, I just want to give it to you for MSRP"????

Yea, didn't think so.

Sam
I was speaking as a consumer and not a dealer. Regardless, Ford dealers are being short sided in their thinking when they charge such excessive premiums, and it will come back to haunt them and will alienate their customers.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
*picks it up. looks at it. throws it back*

Just playing. It is kind of telling that R prices are that much more than TRX.
LOL!

If the TRX and Raptor R were the same price I’d concede that the R could be the better value. It’s just that starting price is $109,000 and a loaded TRX is under $100,000 (some $10,000 off sticker with an order). Then you put an ADM on the R and now we are talking $130,000 or more. As good as the R is, I’m not convinced it’s $40,000 better. Shit, my TRX stickered for $85,500 and I paid $79,000 (that’s with a bumper to bumper extended warranty for 7yr/75,000 miles). For me that’s a $50,000 difference. I could buy a Scat Pack Wide Body Charger for that!

I love that the Raptor EcoPoop, Raptor R, and TRX are trucks we can buy today. It’s a cool time to be a vehicle person. I just can’t get past $20,000 or more ADM’s on any vehicle.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was speaking as a consumer and not a dealer. Regardless, Ford dealers are being short sided in their thinking when they charge such excessive premiums, and it will come back to haunt them and will alienate their customers.
While I agree it is an exorbitant price, the ADMs some are getting, the dealers haven’t been hurt too bad by it yet. They are still selling these high end vehicles as fast as they get them. Take a look at the Porsche dealers. Mclaren dealers. Just to name a few.
Sam