Raptor Price Increase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
I almost guarantee that 8000k off msrp is of you finance through them. I kept finding that when I was looking, all the deep discount involved house financing... but if you grind you will find the dealership that needs to offload a Raptor. I got 5k off msrp last day in Aug here in PHX.

What dealer?

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

KenK

Reaction score
I heard this at the Raptor Assault school last week as well. It
Appears the next model will see a
Significant bump in price and the market is pricing available stock accordingly.

kskr

Reaction score
Joe Machens ford in Jefferson City Mo has 2020 Raptor on their site for $8062 discount.
I have to correct the above. I looked at their site again and the 2020 Raptor apparently has hail damage. That must be the reason for the huge discount.

AndyB

Reaction score
What options are you looking for? I had good luck looking 150 miles away from big cities, in more rural areas. Don't rely on a dealership to find one for you. You're just going to pay them to move it and they're going to mark it up because they know you want it.

I just went through this exercise at the end of September for a 2020. Use Ford's inventory tool, and put in zip codes sprinkled around the US. Then go check the dealership websites to see if they are still in stock and weren't lifted and ADM'ed. You'll be surprised. I was with pricing in KY and WI, and I'm from the Chicago area. Both locations had Raptors at Invoice, or around $100 over. They still have a 3% holdback on MSRP, so they're not losing any money.

You can arrange shipping for less than the dealership you are working with will charge you.

Smunczen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What options are you looking for? I had good luck looking 150 miles away from big cities, in more rural areas. Don't rely on a dealership to find one for you. You're just going to pay them to move it and they're going to mark it up because they know you want it.

I just went through this exercise at the end of September for a 2020. Use Ford's inventory tool, and put in zip codes sprinkled around the US. Then go check the dealership websites to see if they are still in stock and weren't lifted and ADM'ed. You'll be surprised. I was with pricing in KY and WI, and I'm from the Chicago area. Both locations had Raptors at Invoice, or around $100 over. They still have a 3% holdback on MSRP, so they're not losing any money.

You can arrange shipping for less than the dealership you are working with will charge you.

Good advice use the tools that are out there to find a deal.

Brent M

Reaction score
Bought 2020 last month at Surprise Ford in AZ for just a bit under msrp. Had several on the lot, but not sure how fast they move em.

poppakap

Reaction score
Been shopping a lot for a couple weeks and 3k over in CA is the best I can get. Getting a bit frustrated. Don't want to pay markup.