Raptor Powered 2019 Limited...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kurtj29

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I miss read it. But you had the limited and traded that in. Now you have a Gen 2, correct? No limited, just Raptor.
Yes, I purchased a 2019 Limited back in February when used 2019 Raptor's were selling for at least $10K over original MSRP. A couple weeks ago, I noticed that prices on used +2019 Gen 2's had dropped down below original MSRP so traded in my 2019 Limited for a 2019 Raptor.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3.55 on my Limited.

I will say after driving the Raptor for 2 weeks, the Limited feels a little more quick off the line and agile - noticeable but not huge - you can feel the difference in tires - the 35's weight over the stock Limited's 31's on 22" wheels. With the Raptor, you feel more planted and in charge and the height difference in the Raptor seems noticeable - due to the tires and whatever they give you in the Raptor suspension. MPG's where really nice on the Limited at about 17.5mpg to 18mpg in the city, 22mpg on the highway. Raptor - getting 16 in the city - so not so bad.

The interiors are basically identical (802A package) - except the colors. It seems they pumped a little more exhaust volume into the Raptor's cabin. (I wish I could turn that off... Can you?)

I like to offroad and I was trying to turn the Limited into an offroad truck which was just a mess of parts. The Raptor - perfect as it is. Not going to modify it, that much - can't wait to get it down to the Oregon Coastal Dunes.
Yea sounds about right. Honestly , after the engine the chassis on the raptor is where its at. Long travel suspension, wide track and stout frame is what makes it the ******* on road & off road. super easy to work on and get parts for too.