Raptor Powered 2019 Limited...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I kept looking at upgrading the Limited. Doing a lift, putting 35" tires. I even played around with adding a torsen front diff. Then it hit me. Just go get a F'ing Raptor. So I checked used prices and they have come way down since the summer. Got a pretty good deal on this immaculate trade in. So... I just decided to get the Raptor.

Not sure why I just did not get this originally... Well, they were asking $15K over original MSRP so that why. I got this for about $8K under original MSRP which is still expensive but at least I don't feel like I am getting taken to the cleaners.

View attachment 386125
Nice, Much easier way to upgrade!! Looks good. I looked hard at the Limited, but once the live valve shocks came out, I knew I wanted to get a Raptor. Really glad I did, I love my truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Happy new Raptor day!

Negative sir. Traded in a peasant truck for Raptor.
had the same power plant, meaning there’s a familial relationship to the Rap.

The same number of prius tag, though seeming like an FRF participation trophy is for user who have upgraded to multiple Raps, Rap + another SVT or FP vehicle, traded one for another. In this case we have a user with a somewhat easier to procure, but nonetheless well appointed F150.

I’m sticking with same number, because we didn’t really reduce the number of road going priuii... or priusses

OP
OP
Kurtj29

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its faster than a raptor too due to the lighter tires, normal frame. Whats the axle ratio?
3.55 on my Limited.

I will say after driving the Raptor for 2 weeks, the Limited feels a little more quick off the line and agile - noticeable but not huge - you can feel the difference in tires - the 35's weight over the stock Limited's 31's on 22" wheels. With the Raptor, you feel more planted and in charge and the height difference in the Raptor seems noticeable - due to the tires and whatever they give you in the Raptor suspension. MPG's where really nice on the Limited at about 17.5mpg to 18mpg in the city, 22mpg on the highway. Raptor - getting 16 in the city - so not so bad.

The interiors are basically identical (802A package) - except the colors. It seems they pumped a little more exhaust volume into the Raptor's cabin. (I wish I could turn that off... Can you?)

I like to offroad and I was trying to turn the Limited into an offroad truck which was just a mess of parts. The Raptor - perfect as it is. Not going to modify it, that much - can't wait to get it down to the Oregon Coastal Dunes.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Maybe I miss read it. But you had the limited and traded that in. Now you have a Gen 2, correct? No limited, just Raptor.