Raptor Power Steering Pressures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the admins can post this information as a sticky as it seems very difficult to find this information.

With some of the Raptor Power Steering upgrades being launched, a number of my customers were wanting to know the stock pressure of the PS pump.

3 gal/min flow @145 psi at 1500 rpm, 1.6 gal/min flow @ 725 psi at 500 rpm. Relief bypass pressure in the pump is set between 1400 - 1520 psi.

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PS Rack Bolt Torque

When Replacing or removing the PS Rack bolts for the Raptor, Ford recommends replacing the bolts with new ones.

Bolt Part # W713954

Torque Bolts to 325 lbft.

gtxracer

Reaction score
Do you have any data for 5000rpm? Max GPM? Max Pressure? I see Lee has a TC pump replacement but a CB pump would flow much better at idle for parking lots and especially in sand/gravel where the traction is high. I went from a TC to CB in my Jeep and it was a huge difference. FWIW the TC pump was from PSC and the CB from Lee.