Raptor Power Garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I follow this guy on instagram but now I cant find his account. He gave away a white one prior to this one he is doing - He is in the Connecticut area I believe. Cant tell you if it is 100% legit but like I said they did a white one before this one called Brutus.

I did buy some key tags and a few shirts from the first Raptor giveaway he did. The key tags came in an envelope that was hand written addressed to me. I thought that was strange... but the part that got me was that I wanted to exchange the Raptor hoodie I got because it didn’t fit right, but they didn’t respond to the request I made through the web site. Weeks went by, and I went back to ask again and the site was locked. They were in the transition to the raffle ticket truck, and they did respond and said that the sale was final due to COVID-19 and they wouldn’t exchange the hoodie for a larger size. So I’m stuck with a large hoodie that fits like a medium.

F0B2CA44-464A-4F09-80DA-2FA2237DE844.jpeg

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy posted another picture of the truck with the tail gate down on Facebook today.... I’m not impressed. But still it’s very sketchy.

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mad sketchy. The dude started as Raptor Power Gear and probably got a Cease and Desist from Diesel Power Gear. His merch was gaudy and unappealing and the details of the giveaway were never straight up.

Hes trying to launch his business like A Ronin Factory but his merch was so weak that he resorted to a raffle. Anyone that spends $200 on a ticket is a fool.

Itsyourboy

Reaction score
Definitely a scam all the winners they show look like homeless crack bums. With either no Instagram account or a private one with a handful of followers. They're definitely pocketing the money and selling the trucks for new ones to raffle and pocket more money.