Raptor Pictures on Instagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Six pages and nobody has mentioned @armyofdarkness177 ???
And mine is @keatonskidmore

He's posting as nothing_but_hucks

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Follow me : Calder_g16

I post lots of pics of my work. Need to make a dedicated Raptor custom embroidery page...

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He's posting as nothing_but_hucks

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Follow me : Calder_g16

I post lots of pics of my work. Need to make a dedicated Raptor custom embroidery page...

Yes he is now. At the time I posted that he still had armyofdarkness. For some reason instagram doesn't like him too much lol.
I follow you and I admire your work! Really have me considering sending you my console lid.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Yes he is now. At the time I posted that he still had armyofdarkness. For some reason instagram doesn't like him too much lol.
I follow you and I admire your work! Really have me considering sending you my console lid.

Thanks buddy! I know I've seen you on instagram before. Let me know when you want to get started. I figured since you hunt a lot, as long as you get permission. I can use any of your hunting logos

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks buddy! I know I've seen you on instagram before. Let me know when you want to get started. I figured since you hunt a lot, as long as you get permission. I can use any of your hunting logos

Good idea! Might have to do something like that..