Raptor parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one looking for raptor parts have some to sell. Will give a good package deal if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
D

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ngauge Turner, wagner tuning intercooler, afe cold side intake pipe, stainless works catless down pipes (brand new). Have a bak industries revolver x2 tonneau cover also.
What do you have still available?

OP
OP
D

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the price for the ngauge? I am looking for an ngauge with mpt tunes. Thanks
The gauge already has the mpt tune but I've been told its is vin# specific. I could sell you the gauge and you would have to order a tune from them if you want mpt. Or I bought it from 5star tuning and never got the tunes, you could just send me the stock file and I could have them make the tunes and send it to you. Just the gauge without the tune $300 with 5star tunes $500. Both companys gauges with 3 tunes is $700. Let me know if that sound fair.

LIRaptor

Reaction score
The gauge already has the mpt tune but I've been told its is vin# specific. I could sell you the gauge and you would have to order a tune from them if you want mpt. Or I bought it from 5star tuning and never got the tunes, you could just send me the stock file and I could have them make the tunes and send it to you. Just the gauge without the tune $300 with 5star tunes $500. Both companys gauges with 3 tunes is $700. Let me know if that sound fair.
Could you do $200 shipped to NY? At $300 and then another $325 for tunes and license file for the ngauge it is almost the same price as buying new.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be interested in the X2. Where are you located? And how much do you need for that?

OP
OP
D

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you do $200 shipped to NY? At $300 and then another $325 for tunes and license file for the ngauge it is almost the same price as buying new.
I'd like to get atleast $250 shipped.