Raptor parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off i know its in the wrong forum, but i guess i dont have enough posts yet but been part of this forum since 2012.
I have for sale a tonneau cover, weathertech matts and bed liner, ngauge tuner w/mpt tune, afe intercooler pipe, wagner tuning intercooler, stainless works catless down pipes (brand new). If anyone is interested plz just private message me and ill email you a list with prices. Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone. Just want to offer them to the members first. All was on a 2017

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at the AFE intercooler pipes, what were your thoughts on them? Are they worth the effort? Also why the sale?

OP
OP
D

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at the AFE intercooler pipes, what were your thoughts on them? Are they worth the effort? Also why the sale?
I only had the cold side pipe. It is a nicely made pipe. Easy to install. I'm only getting rid of cause I'm moving on to another project.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how to private message you but I would like the price list and whats available.

Click on his name and then click on 'Start A Conversation' on the pop up window. Once he replies, you'll see his replies in your 'Inbox' which is in the top left corner next to 'Alerts'.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have parts available if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
D

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone want a good package deal on raptor parts? Got intake, tuner, intercooler, catless down pipes (Brand new) and intercooler pipe for sale.