Raptor Owners Awaiting the C8 Arrival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think they will price gouge. This is going to be a high volume car compared to the Raptor, GT500, and GT350... probably sell more C8s than those 3 combined.

Tremek

Reaction score
As with any hyped or potentially popular car, dealers will take what they can get -

Competitive car markets like southern + Bay Area California, where crazy people will pay 5 figures over MSRP, will probably yield people drastically overpaying for the same car that someone in the midwest can pay MSRP or less for.

Here in Colorado we have Purifoy Chevrolet, which is a nationally-known high volume Corvette dealer. I told them I'm interested through Chevy's "reserve" feature... Curious to see if they try to play games or not once order books are open.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As with any hyped or potentially popular car, dealers will take what they can get -

Competitive car markets like southern + Bay Area California, where crazy people will pay 5 figures over MSRP, will probably yield people drastically overpaying for the same car that someone in the midwest can pay MSRP or less for.

Here in Colorado we have Purifoy Chevrolet, which is a nationally-known high volume Corvette dealer. I told them I'm interested through Chevy's "reserve" feature... Curious to see if they try to play games or not once order books are open.
Yup, gotta go to a high volume place. I did that with my 2018 Z06 and saved a ton. Small to medium sized dealerships are going to rip people off left and right for this thing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tremek

Reaction score
Purifoy called me yesterday; said I was around 30th on their list currently, that they expected a 2020 allocation of at least 50 cars, they expected builds to start this December, they expect to see around 5 cars a month onward from that point, and that they would be selling at MSRP. They estimated my build date would be this time next year.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any Raptor owners with corvettes (past or present) in their blood, going to watch the big C8 reveal?
Yes. I had a 2017 Raptor and I now have a 2019. My Vette is a 2006 with 35K miles that I special ordered an amazing 13 years ago (time goes by way too fast).