Raptor Owner Mugshots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this thread already exists, but have you every wondered what somebody looks like when reading a post, or what makes them tick? I thought a thread with owner mugshots, pics with family/pets, etc... might be interesting. The only criterion for this thread is that the Raptor owner must be in the pic. Have fun, but let's try and be nice/respectful to each other.

Attachments

• Jeff Kirkpatrick Photo.jpg
    Jeff Kirkpatrick Photo.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 195

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I'll bite. Here's a pic of me and my youngest daughter at City of Rocks last Fall (pun not intended).

Attachments

• cliff pic.jpg
    cliff pic.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I apologize if this thread already exists, but have you every wondered what somebody looks like when reading a post, or what makes them tick? I thought a thread with owner mugshots, pics with family/pets, etc... might be interesting. The only criterion for this thread is that the Raptor owner must be in the pic. Have fun, but let's try and be nice/respectful to each other.

It's been done. See thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f16/what-do-guys-gals-ford-raptor-forum-look-like-4752/

OP
OP
J

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff

Read up on Fakebook and then think.

I see that this thread has been done before, so please add your photos to that thread instead. Nothing came up when I did my initial search??

RaptorMaryland ..... Thanks for the helpful response!!!! Make sure you watch for my friend request on Facebook :). I had a hard time finding you until I did a search for (you can pick the derrogatory word) and then you appeared :). I know I am feeding a troll, so amaze me with another brilliant and worthwhile response. Your first one was so witty that it might be hard to beat, but I have faith in you; you can do it!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free