Raptor Overlanding Stuff For Sale - Tepui Tent, Thule Rack, Rotopax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey FRF Crew,

I have some Overlanding stuff available for sale in SoCal. These part all cam off my 2019 Raptor. Reason im selling is because I started the year off overlanding, but found out I like the high speed Raptor runs a little more, and my overlanding stuff is not getting use any longer. Paid over $6500K for everything less than 10 months ago. If you have been looking to outfit your rig, you know how hard it is to get any of these items right now. This will be a great way to fully outfit your rig and be ready to hit the trails. Please message me if you are interested in and of the below items.

$4000 for everything, or priced individually below.

Tepui Explorer Autana 4 with Anti Condensation pad and LED lighting - $2200
Yakima Outpost HD with Optional Tonneau Kit. $650
  • This kit adapts Yakima’s OverHaul HD™ and OutPost HD™ truck rack systems to work with the integrated tracks on Retrax XR Series, Pace-Edwards UltraGroove (except for 2004+ F-150), and Ford Embark LS tonneau covers. So you can enjoy the advantages of both a retractable tonneau cover and an overbed truck rack.
  • https://yakima.com/products/outpost-hd-system
(2) Rotopax Mounts for Outpost HD Rack - $20 each
(2) Rotopax 3 Gallong Gas Cans - $75 Each
(2) Locking Rotopax Mounts - $45 Each

(2) Standard (non locking) Rotopax Mounts - $20 Each

Retrax Pro MX Tonneau Cover - $1500
  • I drilled 2 holes in the cover to attach my chase lights to. If you are not going to use chase lights these can easy be covered up with rubber plugs.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 12.48.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 12.48.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 12.49.20 PM.png

Mille_ed

Reaction score
So tempting, but don’t think the retrax canister will clear the svc bypass rack on my bed. Got any other clever mounting ideas? I’m in OC.

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tempting, but don’t think the retrax canister will clear the svc bypass rack on my bed. Got any other clever mounting ideas? I’m in OC.

You could always forgo the retrax bed cover and use the regular mounts for the rack. That will allow you to mount the rack on your bed without the cover.

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few items were sold today to a forum member. Here is the updated list...

Tepui Explorer Autana 4 with Anti Condensation pad and LED lighting - $2200
RetraxOne XR Tonneau Cover - $1000
  • I drilled 2 holes in the cover to attach my chase lights to. If you are not going to use chase lights these can easy be covered up with rubber plugs.

[SOLD] Yakima Outpost HD with Optional Tonneau Kit. $650
[SOLD] (2) Rotopax Mounts for Outpost HD Rack - $20 each
[SOLD] (2) Rotopax 3 Gallong Gas Cans - $75 Each
[SOLD] (2) Locking Rotopax Mounts - $45 Each
[SOLD] (2) Standard (non locking) Rotopax Mounts - $20 Each

Last edited:
OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, Is your retrax for sale a Retrax Pro MX or a Retrax One XR? Thanks, Jeff

Yes, still available. It’s the RetraxOne XR. Sorry for the confusion, for some reason I can edit the original post.

JBT9

Reaction score
Thanks. Sorry, another random question- do you have rubber plugs for the holes? I looking at the same cover on Amazon and trying to figure out what makes the most sense. Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
SCMike

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t, but I can easily grab them at Lowe’s if you want the holes plugged up. Let me know.