Raptor or Platinum...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
For business marketing --- Raptor
For luxury --- Raptor

The Lariat looks like a painted up work truck. Not to mention the Chrome.

Of all the vehicles I've had, the Raptor gets the most compliments and makes me feel good.

Jwolf

Reaction score
I am in sales as well , Oil Field , corporate level and sometimes field level ,,, THERE IS NO COMPARISON , from the guy in the suite to the guy working on the rig and everything in between. From pulling up to the greasy spoon in BFE to pulling up to Brenners steak house in Houston. !!!

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what industry you're in but I'll tell you firsthand that for oil & gas sales there is no better vehicle out there. I can drive 3-4 hours to a site down in the hollers of WV or up in the National forest of PA, head 5 miles back in the woods then drive 3-4 hours home in absolute comfort the whole way. I can also haul myself and 4 grown ass men if I need to with no issue. Personally I couldn't imagine driving a regular F150 knowing the Raptor exists.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I live in one of those WV hollows. Beckley, but in the oil and gas neck of the woods often.

Oh by the way Raptor no question. I also use my truck for business and have clients in it all the time. No one gets in the truck without asking questions about it. Before this I had a 2011 FX4 with all options....yes I know its not a direct comparison with the Platinum, but point being a regular f150. It was a great truck, but no one ever mentioned anything about the vehicle. Because it was just a truck. The Raptor is an entirely different vehicle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody ever modifies their Raptor to look like a Platinum, FX4, Lariat, XLT, etc....

What business are you in?

I'm working for a company that sells infrastructure related products in the US and Canada. We manufacture large diameter HDPE pipe (up to 132" ID) for sewers, tanks, culverts etc So I'm visiting lots of job sites and calling on distributors, engineers consultants and so on...

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What does the Limited have that the Raptor does not?
1. Heated rear seats
2. Auto windshield wipers
3. Power sidesteps
4. Auto 4WD
5. Ambient Lighting
6. Fake wood

What does the Raptor have that the Limited doesn't? Too much to count. Spend the same money. Get the Raptor. Entertain your clients. Get more sales. Make more money. Buy more badass Raptor parts. Get laid more often.

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see Platinum`s every day on the road. I see a Raptor every day as well, when I go outside and get in mine. If your framily is helping you pay for it. Let them decide. If not, well you already ordered it. Unless you make bad decisions often. Stick with the Raptor.

Love her just the way she is....

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm working for a company that sells infrastructure related products in the US and Canada. We manufacture large diameter HDPE pipe (up to 132" ID) for sewers, tanks, culverts etc So I'm visiting lots of job sites and calling on distributors, engineers consultants and so on...

Well when you drive your Raptor through that pipe they'll shut up and buy your product. MURIKAH!