Raptor on turo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning a trip to Colorado and came across this 2020 Raptor for rent on Turo. "Masih" is the host and turo doesn't allow for me to message him before booking a trip. Has anyone seen this truck rolling around the denver area? Would love to get in contact with the owner. Shot in the dark but lets see if anything turns up. Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 8.02.38 PM.png

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's a good looking truck. No idea who this guy is as I don't mind if I out miles on my truck. If you end up renting it let us know what upgraded this guy did to it and how you like it.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Renting out a Raptor to complete strangers so they can drive at high speeds on unfamiliar roads without anyone witnessing it...... What could possibly go wrong ?
^ Exactly my thoughts! There's so much abuse that could be hard/impossible to see when the truck gets dropped off after the rental! o_O
Don't get me wrong, I 100% agree with that. I would never rent out mine. However, id gladly be on the receiving end of that deal. There are other threads regarding raptors on Turo and its typically the same response. This one seems to be tastefully modified as well, that truck was treated nicely to be being rented out.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there was a highly modified gen 2 with a midtravel stolen off turo and ended up in mexico.. probably going to a cartel fleet, but it was recovered.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Masih" is the host and turo doesn't allow for me to message him before booking a trip.
Have you considered booking through Turo, contacting him, and then using the free cancellation policy if you don't like what he has to say? Looks like you'd have until 1 day before the rental to cancel for free.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you considered booking through Turo, contacting him, and then using the free cancellation policy if you don't like what he has to say? Looks like you'd have until 1 day before the rental to cancel for free.
Thought about doing this, might give it a try. Thanks!

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I 100% agree with that. I would never rent out mine.
I know me, and I don't trust me. I would NEVER rent a Raptor to me or anybody who reminds me of myself. I heard that back in the '60's you could walk into selected Hertz car rental offices and drive off in a limited edition Hertz Mustang Fastback for a couple bucks extra. I bet those cars were rode hard & put up wet on the daily.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know me, and I don't trust me. I would NEVER rent a Raptor to me or anybody who reminds me of myself. I heard that back in the '60's you could walk into selected Hertz car rental offices and drive off in a limited edition Hertz Mustang Fastback for a couple bucks extra. I bet those cars were rode hard & put up wet on the daily.
I always found that rental Mustang GT's make pretty good dune buggies and off roaders! Every national meeting we went to, for many years, 3 of us would rent one and beat the **** out of it for a few days. Good times!