GEN 1 Raptor:non-Raptor F150 bolt on bumper compatibility?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sclark900

Reaction score
I recently purchased a '13 Raptor that has ADD's Rancher bumper installed. Looking to go OEM or bolt-on aftermarket - something more like a Venom. Don't want to do a frame-cut. Anyone know if an ADD bolt-on bumper for a Raptor would fit a non-Raptor F150? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2513.JPG
    IMG_2513.JPG
    292.3 KB · Views: 13

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Are you asking because you want to sell the current bumper and want to advertise that it will fit both? Or are you asking because you found an ADD venom that someone is selling off their regular 150 and you want to know if it will fit yours?

ADD ought to be ashamed of themselves for fabricating and selling that monstrosity.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like he wants to know if the rancher bumper that came on his truck will fit a regular F150? Cause he wants to get rid of the rancher bumper in favor of a Venom or OEM...

I recall Raptor bumpers working on F150's but they are wider. The rancher bumper being wider may not matter due to the design.

OP
OP
S

sclark900

Reaction score
Sounds like he wants to know if the rancher bumper that came on his truck will fit a regular F150? Cause he wants to get rid of the rancher bumper in favor of a Venom or OEM...

I recall Raptor bumpers working on F150's but they are wider. The rancher bumper being wider may not matter due to the design.
Sorry for the confusion all! I worded that poorly. @Pacific Wheel picked up what I was puttin' down! Yes - just trying to see if this ADD Rancher bumper, made for the Gen1 Raptor, will fit on a regular F150. Sounds like the bolt points are the same and should fit, but the bars will be a bit wide. That's what I was looking for. Thank you!

Squad21

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Highways type of response is what makes me second-guess myself from posting sometimes. I have feelings.