Raptor - Moab Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No way I can make it that far anytime soon sorry. The middle section most likely will be rocky and slow as a FYI

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks like a kick ass route. I would absolutely love to but hard to find time with the schedule. When are you planning to run it?

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, I wouldn't shy away from the rocky stuff. Some of the best views were on ruff sections when we did our Utah prerun. It is offroading haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll have the first two weeks of February completely free but that is going to be pretty bad weather and don't feel like trail breaking with just two or three trucks in unknown territory. I'm thinking late March or early April, weather should clear up and before JEEPING season begins.

If you're talking about the green section right above the chevron, those are forest logging roads. I've got about 20 hours into this just following the path on google earth as close as possible to check for obstacles. There are only two sketchy areas and those have backup routes built in.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

No way I can make it that far anytime soon sorry. The middle section most likely will be rocky and slow as a FYI

Did you get my file?

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be in. Plan on being in the Salt Lake City area for Jan, Feb, and March. Plan on driving the truck out.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score