Raptor members from Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$6300 is below invoice... but a 5 hour drive is certainly an issue.

Have you considered a used 2019. With 3000-5000 miles you can expect to get closer to $10k off MSRP and save the $500-$1000 dealer fees.

jw4774

Reaction score
$6300 is below invoice... but a 5 hour drive is certainly an issue.

Have you considered a used 2019. With 3000-5000 miles you can expect to get closer to $10k off MSRP and save the $500-$1000 dealer fees.

Thanks for the input.

Everything I've found locally is about the same price as the new one. I have found two 2018's with about 10k miles each. Both dealers refused to negotiate below 63k. Even after I showed them the new one. One said "go buy that one, it's a good deal."

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input.

Everything I've found locally is about the same price as the new one. I have found two 2018's with about 10k miles each. Both dealers refused to negotiate below 63k. Even after I showed them the new one. One said "go buy that one, it's a good deal."

That’s the typical response from dealers. They don’t want to deal with an informed negotiator. They much rather wait for someone else to just buy it cuz it’s convenient or impulse.

Devil Doc

Reaction score
After plenty of research, the best and most transparent pricing I found in Maryland (within a 30 mile radius) was over at Koons Ford of Baltimore. After visiting the dealer, checking out the lot of available Raptors, I ended up going with them. They all were not pushy and from my recent experience had the Raptors marked down 5-6 k off MSRP. Of course it all adds back up once you slap taxes etc in the picture.
I’d definitely recommend these folks for sure.

Hi everyone ! I have decided that my next vehicle will be a 2019 Raptor super crew in either ruby red, magnetic or blue. My goal is to order one with everything I want which is mainly the 801A pkg and carbon fiber interior.

I live in Maryland and want to get the truck for invoice pricing or a good amount off of MSRP. I have no problem going out of state to order but hoping some members here could tell me about Maryland dealers who are great to work with and help me accomplish my goal. Thanks all!