Raptor Meet Greater Seattle Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Jonny V so far it’s up to 19 on the poll but I got 4 more that gave word directly so 23 truck at count

Dude check out the calendar....We slide right in on the 19th, and there are no other Raptor type clubs...

http://triplexrootbeer.com/xxxFlyer.pdf

I think we might even come up with a flyer to hit up Raptor owners with... We could each print out a few and hand them out to get more trucks there. This could be huge.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:mfr_omg: Sweet !!!!! Ok Seal the deal with *** if you can I’ll Get the Flyer template made and Post on here so you can get it out to owners by you and I’ll do the same . :grd:

Just got off the phone with Jose (the owner), WE ARE COCKED AND LOCKED for October 19th at 15:30 hours (3:30 p.m. for the slimy civilians LOL).

Quote...."Welcome to the *** family of car shows!", and "as long as you stay under 200 trucks you don't have to pay for a porta-*****"....

We need to come up with a club name!

Washington Raptors?
FRF Washington?
Help me out here.....

DAMN I FEEL LIKE CUTTING THE MUFFLERS OFF MY TRUCK RIGHT NOW.......

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sent an email and told them that we would go with Ford Raptor forum Washington for calendar purposes. Well come up with a name later, but we want to be on their calendar so people see us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts