Raptor Meet Greater Seattle Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 19th works for me! Where to meet? ***** drive in? Burgermaster drive in? *** Root Beer in Issaquah ?

OP
OP
SettoSaurus Rex
Reaction score
Not sure yet I want to gauge the amount of interest so I can be sure we don't over crowd a business and not have the correct permission on either date

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*** hosts rod runs of 100+ rigs on a regular basis. I’m local to them and can bird-dog some info if that helps you out.

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
How about Old 76 on Mercer Island. It's a new place and pending on size of group (if it stays on the smaller size) I can arrange it. I know the owner there.

OP
OP
SettoSaurus Rex
Reaction score
So the Majority wins looks like October 19th works for everyone! Stay tuned... Details to come soon Looking forward to this epic Raptor Meet .

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can stop by *** tomorrow and fish up some info, if not for the first meet then for another possibly...I'll post up here when I get home.

How many responses did you get?

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked to a really nice guy named Jose. Oct 19 is open but would have to be after 3 pm due to emergency access to the Virginia Mason medical facility next door. Other than that, there is no cost and Jose informs that they can handle hundreds of rigs at one time.

I can vouch for that personally. This place is local to me and I have seen hundreds of hot rods there all at once. Freaking hot rod central is what *** is...he also said that once our meet was posted up the event would balloon in size, they always do.

Here's a link to their website.....

http://triplexrootbeer.com