Raptor - Lake Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We took a trip to the lake this weekend. The lake is higher than it has been in our last few trips so we couldn't take the normal trail we usually do to our fishing spot. If you look closely you'll see where the Army Corps of Engineers had blocked off certain areas....anyway after about an 2 hours we were told we couldn't park there. If I can park near the shore you're going to right? That's the whole point of having a Raptor! Once we left we found another trail to a river. I try to balance the picture taking with just being in the moment so that's why there isn't to many.

Yesterday we also did some exploring around the Kings River. I posted those pictures In a BUNMAN thread but ill post them up here again.

Attachments

• 20221218_132531.jpg
    20221218_132531.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 20221218_122611.jpg
    20221218_122611.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 20221218_122603.jpg
    20221218_122603.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20221218_122524.jpg
    20221218_122524.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 120

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
We took a trip to the lake this weekend. The lake is higher than it has been in our last few trips so we couldn't take the normal trail we usually do to our fishing spot. If you look closely you'll see where the Army Corps of Engineers had blocked off certain areas....anyway after about an 2 hours we were told we couldn't park there. If I can park near the shore you're going to right? That's the whole point of having a Raptor! Once we left we found another trail to a river. I try to balance the picture taking with just being in the moment so that's why there isn't to many.

Yesterday we also did some exploring around the Kings River. I posted those pictures In a BUNMAN thread but ill post them up here again.
Beautiful , what a great time. Thanks for sharing, take more pictures, just don’t think you have to document every 100yds like I do….after 10 pictures people will think your a little…..”OFF” like me..lol

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
No we didn't catch anything. In this shot I highlighted the orange barriers which are between boulders.
The BLM, & NPS do that around here all the time. Here though, they try to put boulder’s and dirt mounds with front end loaders.
The Man’s always trying to keep us down :(

OP
OP
Corpsefed

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The BLM, & NPS do that around here all the time. Here though, they try to put boulder’s and dirt mounds with front end loaders.
The Man’s always trying to keep us down :(
This in the first time I've been rolled up on by them. I thought it was fish and game at first. When I saw the barriers I thought to myself ...those are to stop a regular vehicle. I just took upon myself to drive over and around some things