Raptor "Is Not" officially price protected.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger. I got my '22 last month and begrudgingly paid the new higher sticker price, ordered in Dec. of '21.

I fired off a series of emails to the corporate types in Michigan. Someone here had luck with that and said he was reimbursed by the dealer after corporate stepped in. So I sent the emails and got a call last week from a nice lady that is in the Customer Experience department, I think she said. We chatted and she said she would check and call me back. Today she called back and stated that after doing some digging that the Raptor is not protected but other F-150's are.

Sounds like it's up to the dealer at this point, or maybe the lady got bad info. Congrats to the guys that were able to get it done. I've put enough energy toward this. Gonna try and erase it from the memory banks now. lol

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, at some point you got to move on. This subject has been beat to death in other threads.
order under your name = price protection. If the dealer understands how it works.
Order as a dealer order = no price protection.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Yeah, at some point you got to move on. This subject has been beat to death in other threads.
order under your name = price protection. If the dealer understands how it works.
Order as a dealer order = no price protection.

It was ordered in my name, sticker says special order and I got the emails from Ford all along. I attached the signed order with the emails I sent out.

Is there something to be done differently? For next time.

bzogster

Reaction score
The lady doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Ask the dealer to pay you back when they get the check from Ford for the price protection.