Raptor incoming.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DingDongDoug

Reaction score
Hello folks!
I'm not an owner yet, but I'll be buying my Raptor this year so I thought this forum might help me decide on options and what not.
Glad to be here and looking forward to the chats!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Corona... Gen 3.
I'm going to walk into Ford and order one brand spanking new. Been thinking about it for the past 5 years and its finally time. Which one are you driving?
Yeah, one of the first 6.2 Gen 1's. If the Gen 3 comes with a v8 and a scab, I might move up, but my chances are slim. Good Luck.

OP
OP
DingDongDoug

DingDongDoug

Reaction score
Yeah, one of the first 6.2 Gen 1's. If the Gen 3 comes with a v8 and a scab, I might move up, but my chances are slim. Good Luck.
Thanks!
Looks like the scab is a no go from what I've read.. which is unfortunate. But the 8 cyl option is actually making it harder for me. One of the reasons I was shopping the regular F150 was because of the limited power options on the gen 2 raptors. But I decided Id just get the 6 and be happy. But now with the 8 (supposedly) in the mix for next year its going to make it hard to get the 6. I don't want to wait any longer.. but damn..