Raptor Incoming - Built, Awaiting Shipment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd just start a thread about my order progress, since people seem to compare notes on production timing a lot.

—Order placed 2/1/22. Raptor 35 (because 37s make it slower) with 801A, moonroof, ProPower, blue seats, beadlock capable wheels, and spray bedliner. Left the tonneau cover off the order because the dealer said it could cause extra delays.

—Production was scheduled for 6/6/22
——Production happened 6/12/22

—Built 6/14/22

—Arrival at dealer (in NY state) estimated 7/9-7/16. Will be interesting to see if that changes a lot but I've seen a bunch of people with that kind of timing work out.

One thing I'm curious about is this Ford Price Protection thing. When the order was placed base price was $65375 and options plus delivery made MSRP $81245. Now that the window sticker is generated the base climbed to $69525. 801A dropped a bit but not by the difference and MSRP is now $84100.

Am I stuck with the price hike?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really need to reach out to your dealer and ask, it’s basically up to them.

Chances are with that late of an order it could be a dealer stock order that was customized for you, so that wouldn’t be eligible.

Regardless congrats, MSRP deals are pretty rare now.