Raptor in Chattahoochee National Forest - Pics & Adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have. Suches is about 2 hours north of me, 3 if you enjoy the scenic route. I haven't taken the Rap there yet though. I've been all over Dahlonega and Helen and in between
Are there better places to run the truck in that area? We had a lot of fun, the drive was about 10 hours from where I stay in south Florida.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there better places to run the truck in that area? We had a lot of fun, the drive was about 10 hours from where I stay in south Florida.
Pretty much lik @Broken Wrench said, far more Jeep friendly trails in N. GA. Mostly narrow and tight turns. S. GA dirt roads are where its at for the Raptor

OP
OP
JAWSRaptor

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the bike? Is it good for roads also/? Not much of a trail bike rider. Getting to old for all that bouncing around.
Its a Santa Cruz Chameleon. I wouldn't recommend it for ridding on the road. Its a beast in the dirt trails. Hardtail, not full suspension. If you are looking to ride on the road or in gravel/dirt areas that aren't technical, I would recommend to you a gravel bike. They don't have suspension which you won't need on the road, and they are geared like a roadbike but the tires are meatier so dirt, gravel and unpaved roads won't be an issue.