Raptor in a Hole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or the "switchable" supercharger in Road Warrior! I want that one!
As a young man, and not totally grasping how a roots type blower actually works, i thought that was the coolest thing ever and wanted to put on my car. My dad, who was a trucker had to explain to me how blowers really work. Loved how they used a hi/low range knob to activate, I was pretty familiar with that watching my dad go through the gears in his old 12 speed Jimmy cab-over. One of the best movies of all times, when Mel was somewhat normal.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a young man, and not totally grasping how a roots type blower actually works, i thought that was the coolest thing ever and wanted to put on my car. My dad, who was a trucker had to explain to me how blowers really work. Loved how they used a hi/low range knob to activate, I was pretty familiar with that watching my dad go through the gears in his old 12 speed Jimmy cab-over. One of the best movies of all times, when Mel was somewhat normal.
I would have loved to be double pumping the clutch and pulling on gear shift knobs at the same time! :Big Laugh:

Mars911red

Reaction score
That first picture made me think of Mike Mulligan and his steam shovel. I was hoping you had thought about getting out. Enjoy the new place, but make sure your garage can accomodate a lift in case you ever need one. (I know that from not planning ahead myself #)$(#W$)(*)

OP
OP
Jaymare404

Jaymare404

Reaction score
That first picture made me think of Mike Mulligan and his steam shovel. I was hoping you had thought about getting out. Enjoy the new place, but make sure your garage can accomodate a lift in case you ever need one. (I know that from not planning ahead myself #)$(#W$)(*)
30x40 garage will have storage for our camper with 11' tall doors and 10' wide. It will also have 6" thick concrete poured for half the floor of it. I am also running 100 amp service to the garage so that I can have all the power i will ever need out there. My wife is non too happy about the extra charges for this, but she understands that I am planning for the future of the shop. I actually already have a lift in mind. she just wont let me buy it yet... lol

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
30x40 garage will have storage for our camper with 11' tall doors and 10' wide. It will also have 6" thick concrete poured for half the floor of it. I am also running 100 amp service to the garage so that I can have all the power i will ever need out there. My wife is non too happy about the extra charges for this, but she understands that I am planning for the future of the shop. I actually already have a lift in mind. she just wont let me buy it yet... lol
100a in the garage is great. had that done recently. my 80gallon air compressor runs on 220. i swapped all the plugs for the welders and air compressors to the same plug. i have 2 220 outlets right now. new breaker box is in the garage too.